I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday of the year! ❤️🎄Every Christmas season I try to do as many festive activities, projects and recipes as possible!
I like to do some diy gifts and I usually always make my grandmas kaluha. That recipe will be coming soon!
Last year I made these candied rosemary pecans for diy gifts and they were delicious and they smelt heavenly! Super simple and in not much time at all!
So if you are looking for a simple festive diy gift … I got you covered! 😉
4 cups of pecan halves unsalted
2 tbsp of spiced rum (optional)
3-4 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1/4 cup of butter melted
1 egg white
plastic nut bags
twine or ribbion
Yields: 4 servings
1. Preheat 350 degrees. Combined all ingredients but pecan halves into a large mixing bowl. Combined well.
2. Then add pecans and coat nuts throughly in mixture.
3. On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper spread the pecans into an even layer.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Stirring a couple times while cooking.
5. Allow to completely cool. The place into bags, tie with twine and tags.
These pecans would make a great holiday snack to set out with your appetizers at your holiday party. They would make great stocking stuffers for your hubby or great gifts for friends and family!
Grow it. Pick it. Cook it. Eat it.